Lie Detector Zombie

Notice
Clear All

Lie Detector Zombie

loday
(@loday)
topic creator  

I took three friends home and they wanted to explore my house. I led them out to the courtyard and found that there was a banquet with no living people. In rooms covered by curtains, chewing sounds can be heard from inside.

Flashback: I fell asleep after playing with my friends, and when I woke up and sat up to check on the two people sleeping in the other bed, they were both dead.

Back to the present, in a certain classroom at school, the teacher called everyone together. I felt something was there, and I walked around the classroom, because my desk often made a "boom", as if something stepped on it. The surviving friend said: "Zombie, it's xx."

xx is the name of one of the dead friends.

Later, I finally saw it. The ashen face and long nails were clearly flying in the air, but there was still a "boom" when passing by my table.

The teacher began to tell that xx was originally a good student, talented and promising, and he led the team to research a new drug, but someone betrayed them. Soon, a big pharmaceutical company launched a drug with "similar ingredients" medicine. Unable to find out who stole the secrets, he was angry but powerless, and one of the powerful people in that enterprise was hollowed out after attending a certain meeting.

Now is the time to find out the thief. Questions were dropped one by one, and x passed by us. The person in front of me broke into a sweat, claimed to have a clue, and then pointed the finger at l, another friend of ours who had died.

The man gave evidence to the end and said: "I saw him once on the 9th. He no longer had his left arm at that time. This is all the price!"

I sneered, and asked him whether the date was wrong with tears in my eyes. After getting a negative answer, I refuted him word by word: "He was with us from breakfast on the 9th until his death. His arm is intact and there is no problem at all. What you said Who did you meet?"

Zombies stood silently in the aisle next to us.

en_USEN